Friday, March 25, 2011

New Baby~Canon EOS 600D

after long time of consideration and survey.....
yeah!!! yeah!!! officially!!! its officially!!!

dang!
dang!
dang!
deng!

Canon EOS 600D with 18-55 IS II kit lens~~~

I get my very first DSLR on 19/03/2011!!!
its a Canon EOS 600D!!! woohoo :)
get my DSLR from digital mall PJ.... :)
not bad seller as it was introduce by my friend Voon Hong.

come with 18MP and vari angle LCD, not less the very first creative filter-fish eye filter. without using a fish eye lens, you could make your photo looks like taken by fish eye lens.
Bought it at the price of RM2960.00 which include the filter, bag,and 8gb C6 memory card for HD video recording. :)
so far im satisfied with my camera and it really take good photo...of coz with appropriate skills la.
However, there is more to learn,discover the camera. there is too many function for me to play.

hopefully i able to master it in short time and start to take good photo :)

some photo taken with the camera~

Pretty Bailey~~~

taylor lakeside campus-when the sun meet the moon :)

Electric pole for advertisement purpose???

when we were child....

I looks good, but i may be poisonous~~~

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment